Friday 20 May 2011

Dead Space 2

I know its a bit out of date, but this game deserves appreciation. After how much I loved the original Dead Space, I just had to get the second one. The first had me constantly on edge, even when I'd stopped playing. This sequel is Incredible, I didn't think there would be much improvement from the first one, just a little change of scenery, but this game is a whole new level of entertainment. I'm about half way through at the moment and can't stop. You play Isaac Clarke, meant to be just an engineer but he is extremely badass, lost in one maze of a city just trying to survive and save anyone he meets along the way. I wont ruin any of the Campaign, but if you're think of getting hold of a new game soon, this would be my suggestion:

Update: Just finished the campaign....wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment