Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rango




For a while now I've been trying to remember why everyone loves Johnny Depp, because my opinion of him fell dramatically after seeing the 2nd and 3rd 'Pirates of the Caribbean', and Rango was that reason. Its the basic story of the main character (Rango) being suddenly thrown into a new and dangerous world, having to gain the respect of his new friends. His adventure comes in the form of having to find water for a town in the desert suffering from a drought. I found myself laughing a lot and all the characters are very likable, the animation also struck me as some of the best I've seen. Rango himself is extremely relatable, and you can't help but fall in love with him. Definitely check it out if you get the chance. Here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment